Bureaucrats, businesses, churches, commoners, paparazzi, Royal Families and fans worldwide held their hearts in utter curiosity and excitement when Kate Middleton waited to reveal Britain’s new Royal baby. Although our anxiety peaked and our thoughts kept fluctuating between a baby girl and a baby boy, we knew he (or she) would be cherished for generations to come. In the end, we graciously welcomed Royal Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
According to officials, Kate delivered her baby Saturday morning, and weighed eight pounds and three ounces. Duchess of Cambridge charmed Prince Williams, entire nation and royal enthusiasts around the world. Royal fans and world media had waited outside St. Mary’s Hospital in London for many days in hopes of catching a glimpse of Britain’s grand surprise.
We want you to feel even more thrilled and awe-inspired, so we’d like to present interesting royal facts and figures associated with Royal Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana:
· A well-wisher announced her due date was around late April, but Kate delivered just 3 hours after admitting to the hospital. Prince Williams was present during the Princess’s birth.
· She was admitted to Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital. Interestingly, Prince George was born in the same hospital back in 2013.
· Baby is fourth in line to the royal throne and fifth great grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II (89 years-old). Britain hasn’t welcomed any girl this high for decades.
· Kate looked radiant and beautiful just after 10 hours of delivery, posing with husband on hospital stairs, before leaving for Kensington Palace.
· She wore a white and yellow floral shift dress by her favorite designer, Jenny Packham. She held the sleeping baby wrapped in white shawl.
· Prince George seemed a bit alarmed by the presence of cameras as he met his sister. Like a Royal natural, he dutifully waved to the crowd.
Share with us your thoughts in the comments section given below, and you just become an Angara winner.