Valentine’s Day is around the corner and now is the perfect time to start your preparations. From finding a perfect gift to deciding your outfit(s), there are recommendations to keep in mind. Here are a few tips on how to prepare for your special day:
1. Plan Ahead – Whether you are arranging a dinner date or an eventful night, plan well in advance. For example, make your restaurant reservations ahead of time. More specifically, ask your preferred restaurant how far in advance do you need to make a reservations, can you reserve a special table (i.e. One with an oceanfront view) and what type of additional arrangements can be made.
Image source: Hug2love.com
2. Gorgeous Outfit – Figuring out what to wear on a normal night out is hard enough, so picking out your Valentine’s Day outfit(s) can become downright stressful. Do not wait until the last minute. Be it a more casual movie date or a formal dinner at a plush restaurant, make sure you look your best. While a relaxed fit red top and jeans will make a great choice for a casual night, for a formal dinner date, you want to go with an elegant maxi dress (or LBD).
Image source: Pinterest.com
3. Accessorize in Style – A stunning piece of jewelry is just what you need to add the finishing touch to your outfit. You can accessorize with a pair of beautiful gemstone earrings, impressive necklace, gorgeous stackable bracelets.
4. Pamper Yourself – Everyone deserves to pamper themselves once in a while. Valentine’s Day is a great time to do so. So, go ahead and treat yourself to a facial, manicure, pedicure and/or massage. If you have additional time available, you can also indulge in a more luxurious spa day. Apart from feeling rejuvenated, this experience will refresh your mind and body.
5. Right Gift – Gift shopping for men can be a little tricky. Considering his hobbies, favorite brands or sporting activities will help you decide or get your inspired. Additionally, you can also give him a personalized gift such as a photo greeting card or a collage. If you’re planning to propose to him, choose a proposal band and get his name engraved to add a personal touch.
6. Double the Fun – Although, you may have dropped hints about how you want to celebrate this love day, it will be much easier (and less pressurizing) if you discuss these plans with your man. This will help you understand what he has in mind, and ensure a great time together.
Image Source : Uwishunu.com