Celebrities and red carpets go hand in hand. Yet again, the biggest music award night didn’t disappoint us at all. The 59th Grammy Awards which was held on February 12th witnessed the presence of music legends in their fashionable best. Apart from the outflow of sensational live music, the star-studded night saw quite a few head turners. Let’s have a look at some of the music icons who stole the show at the 2017 Grammys. Don’t forget to notice their one-of-a-kind jewelry.
- AdeleSay ‘hello’ to this year’s five Grammy awards winner. Adele stunned onlookers in a gorgeous olive green gown with complimenting drop earrings and rings. Her minimalist jewelry intensified her sophisticated elegance and made her look as stunning as ever.
- Celine DionLegendary diva, Celine Dion, rocked the red carpet in a plunging green outfit that enhanced her svelte figure. A pair of emerald and diamond earrings and matching cocktail rings added feminine beauty to her nature-inspired look. Her graceful appearance certainly stood out among the other celebs for all the right reasons.
- Beyonce Mom-to-be, Beyonce showed off her baby bump in a stunning sequined red gown. The awe-inducing Grammy outfit was coordinated with a glimmering diamond lariat necklace which fell perfectly on her plunging neckline.
- RihannaKnown for her quirky yet innovative fashion sense, Rihanna won our hearts this time too. A pair of chandelier earrings, diamond cuffs and bracelets added dazzle to her gorgeous two-piece, black and orange outfit.
- Tori KellyTori Kelly’s emerald green off-shoulder gown was accessorized with a resplendent pair of gold drop earrings and chunky gold bangles. Although she didn’t receive any award this year, she did join Demi Lovato, Little Big Town and Andra Day for a tribute performance dedicated to The Bee Gees.