With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, there couldn’t be a better opportunity than this to ask her to be yours forever. Trust us, your proposal story will be something that will be told to family and friends over and over again – you better make it special. If you aren’t sure how to go about it, we have a few foolproof ideas that will inspire you to pop the question in style.
- Choose your favorite place as a couple – it could be a national park, a monument or a fancy restaurant. Once there, drop down on one knee and ask her to marry you.
- Send her on a treasure hunt that covers all your favorite spots all over the town. End with your proposal.
- Plan a romantic getaway with her. When you reach the destination, surprise her with a ring.
- Take her to the exact place where you first met or had your first date. Talk about the amazing journey you had so far and how you’d like to take the next step in your relationship.
- Go out dancing with your girl. Ask the DJ to play her favorite song as you propose on the dance floor.
Slip the ring on her finger while she’s sleeping. Wake her up in the morning with roses, strawberries and champagne.
- Put together a gift basket with delicious treats – chocolates, fresh fruits, cupcakes, cookies and more. Hide the ring among the goodies.
- Write her love poem that ends with the question “Will you marry me?”
- Put down the reasons why you love her on tiny Valentine’s cards and plant them everywhere – purses, pockets, books, refrigerator and cupboards. Top it off with the final card that asks her to marry you.
- Surprise her to a path of rose petals that leads her to the bedroom, where you have the ring box at the center of the bed surrounded by even more rose petals.