Ready to pop the question but not sure how to make your proposal truly special and magical? Cheer up, the holidays are here. The time in between Thanksgiving and New Year’s is the best time to propose to your lady love. Read on to know how you can pull off a flawless holiday proposal.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve or New Year Day – begin your planning by picking the date. You can also go for any day in between as the festive mood will anyways be in full swing.
- Purchase the ring several weeks ahead of the D-day. This will give you enough time to get it exchanged, in case you aren’t happy with it. The holiday season brings with it several deals and discounts. Make the most of it.
- If your girl is close to her family, you can consider including them as well. This will only add to the beauty of the occasion.
- Think about what you’d like to tell her. Write it down and rehearse it a few times before the day arrives.
- Did you always want to propose at the beach or do you have a restaurant in mind? Whatever the location you wish to go with, ensure that everything is planned in advance. You might also want to choose a place that will not be much crowded.
- Getting on a plane? Pack the ring in your carry-on luggage rather than putting it in your pocket. You wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise for her.
- Wish to capture the moment when you go down on your knee? Consider hiring a photographer. She will love seeing the pictures or watching the videos over and over again.
- And finally, take your mind off everything else and focus on how you can make the day the best one ever.